YOUR MIND IS A WEAPON..KEEP IT LOADED
Sounds a bit cheesy, but your mind is the most valuable asset you have.
Whatever you think and talk about, your MIND believes!
Every thought is confirmation to your mind.
So think about it.. If you think it you can achieve it.
Thats the basics to achieving anything. If as women we didn't believe that we could we would all still be mums/wives only.
Your mind is powerful.
Keeping your head on track is the hardest but easiest at the same time..
You're only one thought away from being the happiest you've been in a long time..
It's not always easy staying positive in this crazy old world, is it?
That's why us Bootyfit girls need to take charge of our OWN minds...
..Yes, by reading this you are now a Bootyfit girl.
Bootyfit Girl Tricks
1. When you are feeling down; respect and understand why you're down.
FIX: Do what you need to do until you feel better!
2. You can't be upbeat and ready to save the world every day.
FIX: Be compassionate to your own needs and feelings.
Bootyfit Girl Tips To Keep A Powerful Mind
- When a negative thought comes into my mind [it happens to everyone] I realise it is only in my mind and quickly replace it with a positive thought. The more you think of it you'll believe there is more chance of it happening so that is my trigger to change swiftly.
- Develop Healthy/Good Morning Habits - How you begin your morning sets you up for the whole day, week etc...
- Listen to motivational speeches - This will replace your thoughts with positive words when you are over thinking a situation
- My FAVOURITE - Get to the gym and hit a workout hard. Sweating through exercise releases endorphins (happy hormones) So do this in the morning before you start your day and you will feel amazing.
By this time you should be feeling a lot better.. so its time to step it up..
- Plan something that SCARES you - Make it happen; your mind only believes what you tell it. Make sure you are giving it positive talk. You Can | You Will | You Did. EASY! Then on to the next thing
- If you can help someone in need you will be doing both of you a favour. Giving is the best feeling, making someone feel better and showing love is what life is all about.
- If you have a Dream or goal focus solely on it - If you need to take time out from your friends and family then do it; if they love you they’ll understand.
- Be disciplined in your life - This will not restrict you, This will only give you freedom
YOU HAVE ONE LIFE SO GO OUT AND MAKE THE MOST OF IT..
IN LIFE YOU ONLY REGRET THE CHANCES YOU DID NOT TAKE..
Be More | Be Bootyfit
Love Linda x