What's it they all say?
The summer body is made in the winter.
Who wants to get up early and go to the gym or even worse once you've finished work; It's bloody freezing.
If you're like me all you want to do is go home and get cosy.
Onsie/JimJams.....Heating on and thats it!
If we are honest it's just excuse after excuse .. telling yourself its ok.. no ones gonna see me in a bikini..
and the extra fat keeps me warm in winter months.
Well that's what we tell ourselves, must be true.
We feel terrible for it after Christmas.
So here's the solution to keep you on track
7 MUSTS YOU NEED TO NOT FAIL AGAIN THIS WINTER
And when its time to get the bikini out it, you won’t need to diet like a mad woman.
You’ll already have that bikini body!
1. Set a goal - Small achievable targets.
2. Find a photo of you on your last holiday or a photo that you (like/don't like) whatever motivates you..
3. Plan your workout at start of week so you don’t have to think about it.
4. Always be prepared - Get everything ready the night before… keep the photo beside your clothes
5. Set your alarm with a song that will make you jump out of bed
6. Keep it doable - If your gym is miles away, plan a home workout. Why? It saves time and you are in the comfort of your own home
7. Be accountable to someone - Have a close friend or (mentor/trainer) keep track of you.
Not that hard right?
Want an extra kick?
SHARE this post on Facebook or Twitter and we'll send you our 4 Week Booty Lean Exercise and Diet Plan [Worth £49.99] straight to your inbox.
I've got your back