I’m going to blow your mind with this one…
…Whatever your goal at least 80% off these will apply!
Not complex science JUST SIMPLE TRICKS you can implement immediately to get instant results!
Now how good does that sound?
1) Have 4 hour gaps between eating - feeding your body with food every three to four hours can damage weight loss in some cases.
2) Run 10 x 100-yard sprints and burn up to 500 calories.
3) Wait 20 minutes before going for seconds. Or even better don't eat seconds
4) Throw on a hoodie before working out. When your muscles are warm, you actually burn more calories.
5) Use a smaller dinner plate—it’ll limit how much you can pile on.
6) Use a blue dinner plate. Studies show the color has an appetite- suppressing effect (as opposed to red and yellow plates).
7) Sub in nonfat Greek yogurt for mayo and sour cream—you’ll save 700 cals and 100 cals per half cup, respectively.
8) Eat peanuts from their shells. You’ll nosh on 50% fewer nuts in a sitting just trying to peel before eating.
9) Chew on sugar-free mint gum after a meal. Mint flavors send signals to your brain that it’s time to stop eating.
10) Snack on pistachios instead of pretzels or crisps
11) Take up power yoga. You can burn up to 344 calories a class.
12) Train fasted once a week. This helps the body to keep adrenaline high and blood sugar low.
13) Run intervals. Turn your body into a fat-fighting furnace by alternating sprints with jogs.
14) Replace your morning bagel and juice with a bowl of oatmeal and protein-packed eggs.
15) Work out with your partner. Couples who train together are 34% more likely to stick to their workouts.
16) Eat at the kitchen table—not on the couch.
17) Drink more water. Being dehydrated can fool your body into feeling hungry.
18) Poach (don’t fry) eggs, poultry, and fish.
19) Hit the pool. Swim laps or run in the water, if you can touch the bottom safely.
20) Take a real “before” photo. You’ll be more motivated knowing what you look like and where you want to go.
21) For your morning cup of Joe: switch to skim milk instead of cream and sugar and save 105 calories. Even better go black.
22) Bike to work; burn 500 calories an hour.
23) Choose ellipticals [x trainer] with handles. You’ll recruit muscles in your arms and burn more calories overall.
24) Download our 4 Week Burner and a fit app like a fast-food calorie counter onto your iPhone.
25) Crust meat with panko crumbs. They’ll stick to pork chops and skinless chicken breasts without the need for higher-calorie breads made of eggs and flour.
26) Add strawberries to your whey protein shake. These superfruits amp up the fiber—it’ll help you feel fuller.
27) Eat more avocados. They’re loaded with the kind of healthy fats you need to keep your body burning fat.
28) Portion control potatoes and pasta. Servings of starches should never be bigger than a tennis ball. Even better replace with green vegetables.
29) Look for these key words on restaurant menus: grilled, baked, sautéed, steamed, oven-fried, roasted, marinara, and primavera.
30) Drink tea. It’s loaded with fat-burning antioxidants.
31) Keep your body guessing. Swap out your old exercise program for a new one every four to six weeks.
32) Size up your proteins [meats]. A 3- to 5-ounce serving should be about as big as a smartphone.
33) Throw a towel over the treadmill display console. Just concentrate on pushing yourself harder.
34) Squat heavy. The more muscles you can recruit with proper form, the stronger you’ll get, and the more fat you’ll burn. Plus you'll get a big old sexy booty.
35) Train abs heavy. Instead of regular sit-ups, try doing a couple of sets with the heaviest weights you can hold.
36) Eat less sugar. Limit yourself to no more than 50 grams a day.
37) Snack the smart way. A small bag of air-popped popcorn instead of corn chips saves you 60 calories.
38) Go rock climbing. Even if you just hit an indoor rock walll, you’ll torch more than 700 calories an hour.
39) Find your rock-bottom moment. Draw from the point in your life when you knew you had to make a change.
40) Get a Dog. (Or borrow a friend’s.) Taking Fido for a walk 20 minutes a day can help you shed 14 pounds a year.
41) Eat Beans. This high-fiber, protein-packed staple will help your body incinerate fat. Purée them for stews or toss with oil and vinegar and serve as a side dish.
42) Combine cardio and weights. Try jumping rope between sets, or string together some exercises into the circuits.
43) Get off the couch—do quick sets of push-ups, sit-ups, or jumping jacks during the commercial breaks of your favorite TV shows.
44) Clean out your kitchen. Remove temptation at home and you’re much more likely to stick to your plan.
45) Plan cheat meals. If you’re strict all week, one pig-out will get your body primed for more weight loss.
46) Order chicken fingers instead of wings. They’ve got more protein and significantly less fat, sodium and calories.
47) Jump rope just 10 minutes. You’ll burn the same number of calories as you would when you jog for 15 minutes.
48) Don’t quit cold turkey on your favorite foods. You’ll be more apt to fall off the wagon. Just limit to once a week
49) Jot short-terms goals in note books. Once they’re met, tick them off. Having a stack of accomplishments will boost your confidence.
50) Use the back of a teaspoon when tasting your dishes during food prep. Every time you taste something, you’ll take in far fewer calories.
Hope this changes your approach to burning fat fast?
I challenge you to implement the majority of these now!
Have an amazing day