A simple recipe please? I hear you ask..
I don't think you can get much simpler than this.
A delicious chicken dish that can be ready for you coming home, ready to melt in your mouth.
Try this simple little dish and let us know how you get on..?
Simple Salsa Chicken
Prep time: 3 mins
Cook time: 5 hours
Total time: 5 hours 3 mins
- 1 - 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 12 oz. of Salsa
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Put chicken in Crockpot, put Salsa on top.
- Add water and salt.
- Cook on high for 4 hours (or medium for 6)
- Shred chicken, add sour cream.
- Serve over White Rice, top with Sour Cream, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and Sliced Avocado
Thanks to: Lauren Greutman